Sunday, March 3, 2013

Still here and be Back Soon

Hello all I know it has been a while since I have posted anything but I will have something for you real soon.  I wanted to let you all know that I am still around, just been dealing with the loss of my Mom and Dad and the settle of their estate.  In the last year and a half I have lost both of my parents and just when I think all the loss ends are tied up I run into another issue.  All of this has lead to me not really picking up my computer let alone design anything.  But I am feeling it and I just know that there will be something for you on the horizon.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your losses. I also have lost both my parents within years of each other and it is hard, and with the added responsibility of having to settle the estate, it's no wonder.
    Please accept my condolences.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete